“This is the best PL out there!”
CrookED Science delivers NESA Registered PD and works directly with teachers and students to best prepare for the new NSW K-12 Science syllabuses.
THE WORKSHOPS BELOW ARE NOW VIDEO CONFERENCES DUE TO COVID-19
- Pedagogy for Stage 6 Biology – 6 April (Monday Week 11, Term 1)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Biology Exam – 4 May (Monday Week 2)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Biology Exam – 12 May (Tuesday Week 3)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Physics Exam – 8 May (Friday Week 2)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Physics Exam – 15 May (Friday Week 3)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Chemistry Exam – 11 May (Monday Week 3)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Physics Exam – 22 May (Friday Week 4)
- Depth Studies for Investigating Science – 7 May (Thursday Week 2)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC IS Exam – 18 May (Monday Week 4)
EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC EES Exam – 20 May (Wednesday Week 4)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC SciX Exam – 21 May (Thursday Week 4)
PRIMARY: by appointment – please contact us if you are interested in:
- Staff Development Day
- collaborative planning/programming
- building capacity of teachers
- in situ support of students
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Pedagogy for Stage 6 Biology will contribute 2.5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
As featured in the Sydney Morning Herald!