As featured in the Sydney Morning Herald!
“This is the best PL out there!”
CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW K-12 Science syllabuses.
K-6: by appointment – complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- Staff Development Day
- collaborative planning/programming
- building capacity of teachers
- in situ support of students
EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE:
- Western Sydney – Y11 Programming & Resources – 9 December
BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, INVESTIGATING SCIENCE and SCIENCE EXTENSION: complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- new registered PL workshops
- students revision workshops
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Programming and Depth Studies for Stage 6 Investigating Science on 27 November 2019 will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.