As featured in the Sydney Morning Herald!
“This is the best PL out there!”
CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW K-12 Science syllabuses.
Implementing the New K-6 Science & Technology Syllabus (Inner West) – Friday 7 June (Term 2, Week 6)
STAGE 6 PROGRAMMING FOR NEW SCIENCE TEACHERS – BRAND NEW!
- Inner West – Friday 24 May 2019 (Term 2, Week 4)
- Y12 Theory for the New Physics Syllabus (Shire) – Friday 12 April (Term 1, Week 11)
- Preparing for the 2019 HSC Physics Exam (North Shore) – Friday 10 May (Term 2, Week 2) – SOLD OUT – more to come
- Y12 Experiments for the New Chemistry Syllabus (North Shore) – Wednesday 24 April (Easter holidays)
- Preparing for the 2019 HSC Chemistry Exam (Western Sydney) – Wednesday 1 May (Term 2, Week 1) – SOLD OUT – more to come
- Preparing for the 2019 HSC Biology Exam (North Sydney) – Monday 27 May (Term 2, Week 5) – SOLD OUT – more to come
Completing Stage 6 Science Programming for New Science Teachers will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
- EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE (later this year)
- INVESTIGATING SCIENCE (later this year)
- SCIENCE EXTENSION (later this year)
If you are interested in any of the following courses across NSW, then please complete this Expression of Interest form.