We are working in partnership with primary schools to bring science and technology alive for students and empower teachers through a variety of services:
- modelling best practice, team teaching, observing and offering feedback
- bespoke Staff Development Days around any aspect of the K-6 Science & Technology syllabus
- delivering achievable, engaging, hands-on science experiments to students in the classroom in collaboration with teachers
- planning and programming with teachers
- Digital Technologies
- STEM projects
- Gifted Ed STEM projects
- professional development courses
Founder, Dr Simon Crook was highly involved in the consultation processes for the new Science & Technology K-6 Syllabus and has published articles that have appeared in ABC Education, The Conversation and Science Education News. Fifty percent of Simon’s time is actually spent in primary schools working with teachers and students around the new syllabus. Simon endeavours to bring much of his in situ work and experiences into his PD. Previously, Simon sat on the early iteration of the Board of Studies Digital Technologies Reference Group; and was Senior eLearning Adviser with Sydney Catholic Schools, helping schools, K-12, integrate technology in a meaningful fashion and running hundreds of hours of registered PD.
If you are interested in finding out more about the support we have to offer please contact us.