$310AUD + GST per person, NESA ACCREDITED for 4.5 hours @ Proficient
This self-paced, on-demand, online course provides in depth professional learning for teachers new to Year 11 Biology and also experienced teachers seeking further development around Organisation of Living Things.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the content for Y11 Biology Module 2, so they in turn will be able to best teach Organisation of Living Things and support student learning:
- Organisation of Cells
- Nutrient and Gas Requirements
- Learn a variety of modelling techniques for Organisation of Living Things
- Learn common student misconceptions in Organisation of Living Things and how to avoid or overcome them
- Acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Organisation of Living Things
- Receive resources you can use with your students
NESA ACCREDITATION Completing Organisation of Living Things for Teachers – HSC Biology Module 2 will contribute 4 hours and 30 minutes of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing Standard Descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher in NSW.