$280AUD + GST per person. NESA ACCREDITED PD for 4 hours
This NESA ACCREDITED, self-paced, on-demand, online course provides in depth professional learning for teachers new to HSC Biology and also experienced teachers seeking further development around Genetic Change.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the content for HSC Biology Module 6, so they in turn will be able to best teach Genetic Change and support student learning:
- Genetic Technologies
- Learn a variety of modelling techniques for Genetic Change
- Learn common student misconceptions in Genetic Change and how to avoid or overcome them
- Acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Genetic Change
- Receive resources you can use with your students
Completing Genetic Change for Teachers – HSC Biology Module 6 will contribute 4 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and Assessment of NSW Curriculum/EYLF addressing Standard Descriptor(s) 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.