$310AUD + GST per person, NESA ACCREDITED for 4.5 hours of PD
This self-paced, on-demand course provides in depth professional learning for teachers new to Year 11 Physics and also experienced teachers seeking further development around Dynamics.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the content for Year 11 Physics Module 2 – Dynamics, so they in turn will be able to best teach Dynamics and support student learning:
- Forces, Acceleration and Energy
- Momentum, Energy and Simple Systems
- Learn how to perform the mandatory and recommended experiments for Dynamics safely with commonly available equipment
- Learn how to tackle a variety of new questions for Dynamics and how to best structure responses to aid student learning
- Learn common student misconceptions in Dynamics and how to avoid or overcome them
- Acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Dynamics
- Receive resources you can use with your students
Completing Dynamics for Teachers – Y11 Physics Module 2 will contribute 4 hours and 30 minutes of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and Assessment of NSW Curriculum/EYLF addressing Standard Descriptor(s) 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.