$280AUD + GST per person. NESA Accredited at Proficient for 4 hours.
This NESA ACCREDITED self-paced, on-demand course provides in depth professional learning for teachers new to HSC Physics and also experienced teachers seeking further development around Advanced Mechanics.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the content for HSC Physics Module 5, so they in turn will be able to best teach Advanced Mechanics and support student learning:
- Projectile Motion
- Circular Motion
- Learn how to perform the mandatory and recommended experiments for Advanced Mechanics safely with commonly available equipment
- Learn how to tackle a variety of new questions for Advanced Mechanics and how to best structure responses to aid student learning
- Learn common student misconceptions in Advanced Mechanics and how to avoid or overcome them
- Acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Advanced Mechanics
- Receive resources you can use with your students
Completing Advanced Mechanics for Teachers – HSC Physics Module 5 will contribute 4 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.