NESA ACCREDITED $399AUD + GST per person for 6 hours at Proficient!
This NESA ACCREDITED self-paced, on-demand course provides in depth professional learning for teachers new to HSC Chemistry and also experienced teachers seeking further development and a massive amount of resources around Equilibrium and Acid Reactions.
During this course, participants will:
- Learn the content for HSC Chemistry Module 5 with 19 theory videos plus supporting slides, so they in turn will be able to best teach Equilibrium and Acid Reactions and support student learning:
- Static and Dynamic Equilibrium
- Factors that Affect Equilibrium
- Calculating the Equilibrium Constant (Keq)
- Solution Equilibria
- Learn how to perform the mandatory and recommended experiments with 9 experiment videos, accompanying instructions and risk assessments
- Learn how to tackle a variety of new questions with 17 questions and structured response videos
- Learn common student misconceptions in Equilibrium and Acid Reactions and how to avoid or overcome them
- Acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Equilibrium and Acid Reactions
- Receive resources you can use with your students
ACCREDITATION Completing Equilibrium and Acid Reactions for Teachers – HSC Chemistry Module 5 will contribute 6 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and Assessment of NSW Curriculum/EYLF addressing Standard Descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.