Image by Freepik
$220AUD + GST per person. NESA ACCREDITED at Proficient for 3 hours.
This NESA ACCREDITED course provides in-depth professional learning for Stage 3 teachers on how to run 5 fun engaging and novel experiments for Material World. Participants will:
- learn how to teach and implement the full range of the Working Scientifically skills
- learn the materials, methods and risk assessments for 5 novel experiments
- conduct the 5 experiments themselves
- learn how to how to record, analyse and communicate findings
- learn how to incorporate Digital Technologies where beneficial
- acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for Stage 3 Material World
- receive a variety of resources they can use with their students
NESA ACCREDITATION Completing 5 Experiments for Stage 3 Material World will contribute 3 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.