“CrookED Science PD have been the best PD learning experiences I have had.”
- Science Experiments for Kindergarten Teachers – Wed 24 Mar (NESA Accredited)
- Science Experiments for Stage 3 Teachers – Tue 30 Mar (NESA Accredited)
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC Investigating Science Exam – Mon 8 Mar (Week 7)
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC Chemistry Exam – Thu 18 Mar (Week 8)
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC Physics Exam – Fri 19 Mar (Week 8)
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC EES Exam – Saturday 20 Mar
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC Science Extension Exam – Mon 22 Mar (Week 9)
- Preparing for the 2021 HSC Biology Exam – Saturday 27 Mar
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the Expression Of Interest form.
Feedback from previous courses
“I really liked the experiments we got to try out and discussed how you could do them with K-6 students. Thank you for a fantastic day. I learnt a lot and feel more confident in teaching Science and Technology skills to students.” Jessica Bailey, Walters Road Public School.
“Thanks for a great day! I found your presentation style engaging and interesting and I respect your experience and expertise in the area.” Matt McKenzie, Thalgarrah Environmental Education Centre.
“Thank you for the opportunity where you shared your knowledge and skill with us. It was a very informative (but thankfully not very heavy) day and this reflects your skill in presenting.” Tanya Modini, Regina Coeli.
“Knew exactly what he was talking about and teaching us about, was well-prepared for all sessions and gave great feedback and scope for flexibility according to the group’s needs.” Trent Critchley, James Sheahan High School, Orange.
“This is the best PL out there!” Murray Rose, Denison College, Bathurst
“CrookED Science PD have been the best PD learning experiences I have had.” Estelle McNaught, Norwest Christian College