Engaging K-6 Science & Technology Staff Development Day
NESA ACCREDITED at Proficient for 5 hours.
Please contact us ASAP as dates are limited!
This NESA ACCREDITED course provides in-depth professional learning for K-6 teachers on how to run engaging, hands-on science experiments. Your staff team will:
- learn how to teach and implement the full range of Working Scientifically skills
- learn the materials, methods and risk assessments for some novel experiments
- conduct the experiments themselves
- learn how to how to record, analyse and communicate findings
- learn how to incorporate Digital Technologies where beneficial
- acquire appropriate and varied pedagogies for K-6 Science & Technology
- receive resources they can use with their students
Completing Engaging K-6 Science & Technology will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Accredited PD in the priority area of Delivery and assessment of NSW Curriculum/Early Years Learning Framework addressing standard descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.