Preparing for the New 7-10 Science Syllabus Staff Development Day
Image by rawpixel.com on Freepik
Please contact us ASAP as dates are limited!
This course provides in-depth professional learning for 7-10 teachers preparing for the new 7-10 Science syllabus. Your staff team will:
- Learn the new structure and philosophy of the new 7-10 Science syllabus, so they in turn will be able to best teach and support student learning
- Learn what is new content and what is maintained
- Determine the optimal ways to scope and sequence the new 7-10 sequence and prepare new scope and sequences
- Start modifying programs in preparation for implementation of the new syllabus
- Unpack Data Science in Stages 4&5 and find opportunities to integrate into 7-10 programs
Completing Preparing for the New 7-10 Science Syllabus can contribute 5 hours of Elective PD addressing standard descriptor 2.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.