Register and attend this 1-day course to best prepare for the 2019 HSC Investigating Science Exam through this hands-on workshop.
Please choose from the following options:
- Lake Macquarie – Monday 5 August – BRAND NEW – Week 3
- Ballina – Friday 9 August
- Western Sydney – Saturday 14 September
This course is designed for Year 12 Investigating Science teachers. On this course teachers will be:
- scrutinising the new NESA syllabus in line with possible questions for the 2019 exam
- exploring the NESA sample materials
- looking at how to answer questions to maximise marks
- examining bespoke practice questions
- pilot marking sample answers
- developing practice exam questions and marking criteria
- exploring a variety of freely available practice questions and sample answers
Teachers will walk away with a variety of resources to assist their students in their forthcoming exams.
Completing Preparing for the 2019 HSC Investigating Science Exam on [DATE] will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.