Register and attend this 1-day course to best prepare for the 2019 HSC Biology Exam through this hands-on workshop.
Please choose from the following options:
- Ballina – Monday 29 July – Week 2
- New England – Monday 5 August – Week 3
- Illawarra – Friday 9 August
- Central West – Monday 12 August
- South Coast – Monday 19 August
- Eastern Suburbs – Monday 26 August
- Port Macquarie – Tuesday 17 September
- Broken Hill – Monday 23 September
This course is designed for Year 12 Biology teachers. On this course teachers will be:
- scrutinising the new NESA syllabus in line with possible questions for the 2019 exam
- exploring the NESA sample materials
- looking at how to answer questions to maximise marks
- examining bespoke practice questions
- pilot marking sample answers
- developing practice exam questions and marking criteria
- exploring a variety of freely available practice questions and sample answers
Teachers will walk away with a variety of resources to assist their students in their forthcoming exams.
Completing Preparing for the 2019 HSC Biology Exam on [DATE] will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.