CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW Investigating Science Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y11 Investigating Science Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y12 Investigating Science Syllabus
- Programming and Depth Studies for Stage 6 Investigating Science
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Investigating Science Exam
- Pedagogy for Stage 6 Investigating Science
- South West Sydney – Pedagogy for Stage 6 Investigating Science – 5 March (Term 1, Week 6)
- Hunter – Pedagogy for Stage 6 Investigating Science – 30 March (Term 1, Week 10)
Please complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- New registered PL workshops
- Students revision workshops
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Preparing for the 2019 HSC Investigating Science Exam will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.