CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW Investigating Science Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y11 Investigating Science Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y12 Investigating Science Syllabus
- Programming and Depth Studies for Stage 6 Investigating Science
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Investigating Science Exam
- Pedagogy for Stage 6 Investigating Science
THE WORKSHOPS BELOW ARE NOW VIDEO CONFERENCES DUE TO COVID-19
- Depth Studies for Investigating Science – 7 May (Thursday Week 2)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC IS Exam – 18 May (Monday Week 4)
Please complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- New registered PL workshops
- Students revision workshops
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Preparing for the 2019 HSC Investigating Science Exam will contribute 2.5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.