CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW Earth & Environmental Science Syllabus
- Year 11 Earth and Environmental Science Programming and Resources
- Year 12 Earth and Environmental Science Programming and Resources
- Programming and Depth Studies for Stage 6 Earth & Environmental Science
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Earth & Environmental Science Exam
THE WORKSHOPS BELOW ARE NOW VIDEO CONFERENCES DUE TO COVID-19
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC EES Exam – 20 May (Wednesday Week 4)
Please complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- New registered PL workshops
- Students revision workshops
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Year 11 Earth and Environmental Science Programming and Resources on 9 December 2019 will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.2.2, 1.5.2, 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.