CrookED Science delivers PD workshops to best prepare for the new NSW Chemistry Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y11 Chemistry Syllabus
- Theory & Prac for the New Y12 Chemistry Syllabus
- Programming and Depth Studies for Stage 6 Chemistry
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Chemistry Exam
- Pedagogy for Stage 6 Chemistry
THE WORKSHOPS BELOW ARE NOW VIDEO CONFERENCES DUE TO COVID-19
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Chemistry Exam – 11 May (Monday Week 3)
- Preparing for the 2020 HSC Physics Exam – 22 May (Friday Week 4)
Please complete our new 2020 EOI if you are interested in:
- New registered PL workshops
- Students revision workshops
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Preparing for the 2019 HSC Chemistry Exam will contribute 2.5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.1.2 and 6.3.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.