- identifying overarching themes and interrelationships amongst the content
- unpacking of difficult content
- addressing common mistakes and misconceptions
- strategies for extended response questions
- practice questions
- sample responses
- every student will receive new resources
- Tuesday 11 August, 3-5pm (Week 4)
- Monday 24 August, 2-4pm (Week 6)
- Tuesday 8 September, 1-3pm (Week 8)
- Friday 14 August, 3-5pm (Week 4)
- Friday 28 August, 2-4pm (Week 6)
- Friday 11 September, 1-3pm (Week 8)
PRIMARY PROFESSIONAL LEARNING WORKSHOPS: by appointment – please contact us if you are interested in:
- Staff Development Day
- collaborative planning/programming
- building capacity of teachers
- in situ support of students
For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Implementing the New K-6 Science & Technology Syllabus will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 1.5.2, 2.1.2, 2.6.2 and 4.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
As featured in the Sydney Morning Herald!