Primary Experiments: Teacher PL Workshops
- KINDERGARTEN Experiments – Fri 13 Nov (Week 5)
- STAGE 1 Experiments – Fri 27 Nov (Week 7)
- STAGE 2 Experiments – Fri 4 Dec (Week 8)
- STAGE 3 Experiments – Wed 9 Dec (Week 9)
Stage 6: Teacher PL Workshops
- Theory for HSC Chemistry Teachers – Fri 13 Nov (Week 5)
- Theory for Y11 Chemistry Teachers – Mon 7 Dec (Week 9)
- Theory for HSC Physics Teachers – Wed 11 Nov (Week 5)
- Theory for Y11 Physics Teachers – Fri 11 Dec (Week 9)
- Theory for HSC Investigating Science Teachers – Fri 20 Nov (Week 6)
- Theory for Y11 Investigating Science Teachers – Tue 8 Dec (Week 9)
- Theory for HSC Science Extension Teachers – Tue 17 Nov (Week 6)
Y12 Students: How to Answer Exam-Style Questions
- How to answer HSC Biology Exam-Style Questions – Mon 23 Nov, 9-11am
- How to answer HSC Biology Exam-Style Questions – Tue 8 Dec, 9-11am
- How to answer HSC Chemistry Exam-Style Questions – Mon 30 Nov, 9-11am
- How to answer HSC Physics Exam-Style Questions – Wed 2 Dec, 9-11am
EARTH & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE Students
- How to answer HSC EES Exam-Style Questions – Wed 2 Dec, 3-5pm
NEW WORKSHOPS: For requesting new courses and locations, please complete the EOI form.
Completing Science Experiments for Kindergarten Teachers will contribute 4 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 2.1.2 and 4.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
As featured in the Sydney Morning Herald!